My Lingerie by Provoke website consists of an online store, Mylingerieby.com, operated by VI GRANDE Ltd., with headquarters in Sofia 1612, 120 Akad. Ivan Ev. Geshov Blvd.
Scope of application
- The general terms and conditions set out here apply to all orders and purchases of clothing and accessories (hereinafter referred to as “Products”) on the Mylingerieby.com Website (hereinafter referred to as “the Website”) operated by VI GRANDE Ltd.
- The customer is obliged to read the Terms and Conditions carefully before placing a purchase order.
- By accepting the Terms and Conditions and sending the order, the Client declares:
3.1. That he has read, understood and accepted in full and without reservation the Terms and Conditions; These general terms and conditions of sale must be considered applicable and effective as long as they are posted on the website. Any changes to these Terms and Conditions of Sale will be posted on the Website, and the new Terms will only apply to orders placed on the day of their publication.
3.2. To agree to be a customer and to purchase Products exclusively for personal use and not to resell them in the context of any commercial activity;
3.3. That he agrees to process, use and transfer to third parties and / or abroad the (personal) data contained in the order for the purpose of their execution.
- Mylingerieby.com will do its utmost to ensure that the information contained on the Website is accurate and up-to-date. Customer acknowledges and agrees that Products may not fully comply with the data, specifications and / or images found on the Website.
- Presentation of products on the Website is an invitation to purchase.
The order can be made through the Mylingerieby.com website by following the steps and instructions outlined on the said website. In order to make changes and / or adjustments to the order, the Client follows the relevant instructions contained on the Website.
The amount of an individual contract may not exceed a total of EUR 10,000.
The order is sent by clicking the “Buy Now” button and will be archived in the database storing orders of Mylingerieby.com for the period stipulated by the current legislation.
The order will then be considered a contract offer. Upon receipt of the order, Mylingerieby.com will send to the Customer an e-mail containing the order number and information on the products ordered, the price of each product, shipping costs, where applicable, the delivery address other than payment methods and indicative delivery schedules.
This email does not constitute acceptance of the Client’s offer to purchase and serves only as a confirmation of receipt of the order. Upon receiving the order placed by the Client, Mylingerieby.com will check the availability of the ordered products and the accuracy of the information provided by the Client.
The sales contract between Mylingerieby.com and the Client must be considered accurate when sent to the Client with an email with the purchase order and written confirmation.
The Client’s order may be refused in case of an error in the information provided by the Client, if the available products are not in stock, if the order does not meet the normal consumer needs (a requirement that applies to the number of purchased products within one order and the number of orders relating to the said product, even if each order contains a quantity of products that meet the consumer’s normal needs), or because of a failure to pay by the Client
If the order cannot be accepted, Mylingerieby.com will notify within 10 days of receipt of the order any inability to process the order and this will be followed by immediate release of the amount reserved for payment.
- Mylingerieby.com will consider any request for cancellation of the order received prior to the shipment of the Products to the Customer.
- In the event that a particular product that is in the Client’s order is no longer available, Mylingerieby.com is under no obligation to deliver the Product in question, but is extremely obliged to immediately inform the Customer of this circumstance. If only part of the products specified in the order were available, Mylingerieby.com contacted the Client to inquire whether it intended to cancel the order or if it wished to receive only the available Products and / or any substitutes among the available ones; in this case the Client will only be charged for the amount related to the Products he will receive.
- Mylingerieby.com reserves the right to reduce in its sole discretion the amount of products that can be purchased on the Website.
- The prices of Products are in any case those published on the Website and indicated on the invoice in the currency indicated on the purchase.
- The Customer pays the ordered goods to com under the terms and conditions set out on mylingerieby.com and these General Terms and Conditions by credit card or otherwise indicated in the relevant section and will be actually debited at the time of order confirmation.
– In the case of PayPal payment, enter the access details in the appropriate space on the PayPal page to which you will be automatically redirected, and then complete the payment in the manner specified by the service administrator.
During the purchase, mylingerieby.com will retain a verification code associated with the PayPal customer account that allows exclusive use related to future purchases or replacement of goods already purchased to avoid having to re-enter their Access Details to PayPal.
- The delivery of the Products shall be made to the delivery address specified by the Client in the order. If there is evidence that the Product was damaged or was hidden or lost during transportation, we would ask the Client to contact our customer service department within 48 hours after delivery and Provoke Ltd. will recover any product ordered that was damaged during delivery by the courier company. For the purpose:
– Customer must notify in writing through the “Contact Us” page of the defect or absence of the Product within 48 (forty-eight) hours after the date of delivery;
– The customer must make the original packaging available to Mylingerieby.com and, in case of damage, the Product in question;
– in the event of damage, the product must be labeled internally and externally, as they are affixed to the garment during quality control prior to delivery.
If only one of the above conditions is not met, Mylingerieby.com will not credit the amount paid, nor will it replace the Product, which in this case is provided to the Customer at its own expense. In this case, Mylingerieby.com will email its refusal or return refusal.
- Products will generally be delivered within 7 (seven) days of order confirmation, but delivery times may vary depending on the country of receipt. In case the delivery is delayed for reasons not due to Mylingerieby.com, the Client will be informed, as far as possible, of the new delivery date.
- Mylingerieby.com reserves the right to refuse, suspend or terminate at its sole discretion the delivery or performance of any of the obligations arising out of the sales contract in the event of a suspected fraud, default or breach of the Client’s obligations. with respect to Mylingerieby.com in connection with previous orders and / or sales contracts. If the products ordered are required to undergo customs clearance (in accordance with the country of destination), all customs duties associated with the release of the goods shall be borne by the Client; if the customer decides to reject the order after the goods arrive at customs, Mylingerieby.com will not refund the shipped goods.
Right of refusal
- The Customer has the right to return the Products purchased from mylingerieby.com without charge and without being obliged to state the reasons thereof within fourteen (14) calendar days from the day of receipt by the Customer of the Products in process on review or within the time limit specified by the binding rules in force in the country of delivery of the goods, if longer.
- Upon receipt of the Products from mylingerieby.com, the sales contract shall be deemed void for all legal purposes and purposes, and any relative obligations, rights or claims shall expire, without prejudice if the products returned to mylingerieby.com, are damaged.
The return address for return items is as follows:
My Lingerie by Provoke
Akad. Ivan Ev. Geshov 120 Blvd.
III. The returned product should not be used or damaged;
- the product identification label still needs to be affixed to it;
• The product must be returned in its original packaging, with any accessories or manuals that are considered an integral part of the article.
- As soon as it can confirm that the stipulated conditions have been fulfilled, mylingerieby.com will send to the Client an email confirming the acceptance of the returned goods and will start the procedure for refund of the returned Products within the next thirty (30) days, regardless of the payment method previously accepted by the Client. Refunds paid by the Client are always made exclusively to the benefit of the Client who made the payment.
- In the event that the damaged Product is returned and / or the conditions of use do not meet the normal check, without prejudice to the right of withdrawal, the Customer will be debited with an amount corresponding to the reduced value of the goods. An asset is considered to be used out of the ordinary in the case of use beyond what is necessary to establish its character, characteristics and operations (for example, in the case of removal of labels, if the garment was worn rather than simply tried). In such cases, mylingerieby.com immediately notifies the Client of any damages and inconsistencies found upon receipt of the items. The amount charged to the Client, which in any case cannot be higher than the price paid for the purchase of the item, will be deducted from the refund due to the Client.
- The Customer may contact Customer Service free of charge by completing the application form or by calling the phone number provided Monday through Friday. It should be noted that when the Client chooses to use another channel or form of communication (for example: ordinary mail, fax, etc.) other than those described above, mylingerieby.com will in no case require a refund of relative costs that may be incurred by the customer.
Guarantee and limitation of liability
- Mylingerieby.com’s warranty is limited to any manifest defects of the Products
- The guarantee entitles the Customer only to receive a refund of the amount paid for the defective Products, as long as the defect is notified within 30 (thirty) days of its discovery.
- In addition to the above, the right to reimbursement shall be subject to the following conditions, subject to the forfeiture of the guarantee:
Before sending back the defective Products, the Client must request permission to proceed with the return. If the Customer is a registered user, he or she may request a return authorization by contacting Customer Service directly to arrange the return.
- Upon receipt of the Product and verification of its defect, mylingerieby.com will send to the Client an email confirming the acceptance of the return and will begin the procedure for reimbursement in favor of the Client of the price paid for the defective Product, which must be paid at within thirty (30) days, regardless of the payment method previously accepted by the Client. Refunds paid by the Client will always be made exclusively to the benefit of the Client who made the payment.
If the above conditions have not yet been fulfilled or if the defect reported by the Client is not detected, the Client is not entitled to a refund of the amount paid to mylingerieby.com.
- The total maximum liability limit of mylingerieby.com may in no case exceed the amount paid by the Customer to purchase the Product.
- 25. In the event that one or more of these Terms and Conditions are to be declared invalid, illegal or ineffective, this will not result in their total inefficiency. The provision in question will be replaced by such a valid provision, which duly takes into account their intent and content, in accordance with the provisions in force.
In case of defects, the Client is invited to contact Customer Service as soon as possible and in any case within the period of eventual return of the product, on the basis of all prerequisites.
- 26. The law of the Republic of Bulgaria shall apply to issues not settled in this contract related to the implementation and interpretation of this contract.
297 All disputes between the parties to this contract will be settled by the competent court or the Consumer Commission.
These General Terms and Conditions shall enter into force for all Customers on 07/02/2020